The personal data collected relates exclusively to the data required to provide the requested service / product. Specifically, the personal data recorded is the name of the trader, address, email address and contact telephone number. Sex and age may also be required.
Your personal data may be processed when:
• Your order and payment are processed for products you have purchased
• When a refund is made
• You are informed if a product is available again
• Promotional activities and sending of newsletters, for the information of products and competitions
We use and process personal data when necessary on the basis of legitimate interests as a business for the following purposes:
• To support our customers, we respond and communicate their requests
• We respond to comments, questions and complaints
• We contact you for the progress of the order and your purchases
• We inform you about promotional activities (on which we rely on your consent), e.g. we send targeted messages through social networks
• We understand you better in terms of what you buy and how you buy it, so that we can serve you better.
• evaluate and improve our activities, determine the effectiveness of our sales, marketing and advertising efforts
• We comply with requests e.g. when you ask us not to contact you for marketing purposes, we maintain a file with removal lists so that we can comply with your request
• We use or disclose your personal data where we have a legal right or duty
• For network and information security, in order to take measures to protect your information from loss, damage, theft or unauthorized access.
We use your personal data to identify our transactional relationship when contacting us, to verify the accuracy of this data.
These data may be released to the public authorities upon legal request.
Why process your personal data?
We use your personal data for your own benefit. We want to be able to let you know when needed, for example if there is a potential risk to your safety from a product. We provide you with material (including advertising) tailored to your interests according to the way you browse our services online.
From time to time we may transfer your personal data to suppliers or service providers located outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Your personal data will continue to be subject to appropriate safeguards provided by law. If we transfer information to our representatives or advisors outside the EEA, we will ensure that they are protected in the same way as they would be within the EEA.
We use your data for marketing purposes if we have your consent. We can inform you about our new products and offers either by sending email newsletters or by using social media. We collect statistics on the opening of e-mails to help us monitor and improve our e-newsletters. You can unsubscribe from them at any time by clicking on the link to delete registration at the bottom of any of our emails.
As consumers and as customers you have the right:
• Get information about what data we have collected, for what purpose we have collected it and for how long we will keep it.
• Ask us to correct any inaccurate information about you or even fill out additional information about you.
• Ask us to restrict or even exclude the processing of your personal data if you realize that we are processing your data illegally or if you no longer want to receive promotional messages about our products and services.
• You have the right to ask us to transfer your personal data to another organization for you.
• You have the right to ask us in writing to delete your personal data when it is no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which it was collected, if you wish to withdraw your consent to its processing and if your data is being processed illegally in breach of the Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data.
Your personal data remains in our files for as long as you are a customer of our store (either physical or electronic). Even for personal data of the persons who registered in the newsletters (and / or in our promotional activities) they are kept until these persons tell us that they no longer want to receive newsletters and / or promotional material from us.
We use social media such as Facebook, Google, Instragram and Twitter. In this way data can be retrieved. If you are connected to one of them, the network can match your visit to the site with the user account. If you are a user of a social network and do not want the data retrieved from your visit to our sites to be combined, you must first log out of your social network before logging in.
As part of our activities, our interest companies may also have access to your personal data. In addition, we use third party providers who provide services on our behalf. So we may need to share your personal information with them. However, we only share with them your personal data which is necessary to provide the services we request and we require them to protect your data and not use it for other purposes. The personal data we collect from you is stored on one or more databases hosted by third parties located within the European Union.
You can contact us for any question regarding the processing of your personal data by us or to exercise your rights, using the electronic contact form of our website or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .